UPSC has organized to conduct the Indian Engineering Services exam on 8th January 2018.The authority has released the syllabus for the same at the official website.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Syllabus 2018
Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the competitive exams to recruit eligible candidates for various Engineering posts. For these exams, you can get IES Syllabus 2018 here and prepare for you UPSC ESE exams. Find the Syllabus and detailed paper pattern in the following categories. The UPSC IES Pre-Exams will start on 8th January 2018.
UPSC IES Exam 2018 Details
- Examination Authority: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: Engineering Services Examination(ESE)
- Date of Exam: 08-01-2018
- Admit card release: January 1st week
- Syllabus Status: Available now
- Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission launches several notifications to conduct competitive exam at different levels. This year candidates will be given a chance to attempt Engineering Service Exam also called for Indian Engineering Services. According to the Exam Calendar, the competition shall begin from January 2018 for which UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern PDF Download is made available on the webpage of UPSC.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Pattern 2018
How to download UPSC IES Exam syllabus?
- Open the official web portal at UPSC.
- Search for the IES exam 2018 notification link.
- Click on the link for UPSC IES Syllabus 2018.
- Enter the needed details.
- Save and download the pdf.
- Take a print out for reference.